Stage or Single Metal Stamping Die for Car Accessories or Motorcycle Components
|Surface treatment||Painting / powder spraying / oxidation / passivation|
|Product application||Auto parts|
|Using die-casting machine||280T|
|Casting process||high pressure die casting|
|Main features||High mechanical strength/precise size/high air tightness/low cost/complex design structure|
|Test||Tensile strength/salt spray|
1. In-house mold design and manufacturing
2. Possess mold, die-casting, machining, polishing and electroplating workshops
3. Advanced equipment and excellent R&D team
4. Various ODM+OEM product range
Supply Ability: 10,000 pieces per month
Production process: Drawing → Mould → Die Casting-Deburring → Drilling → Tapping → CNC Machining → Quality Inspection → Polishing → Surface Treatment → Assembly → Quality Inspection → Packaging
Application: Auto parts
Packing and shipping
Packing details: Bubble bag + export carton
Port: FOB Port Ningbo
|Quantity (number of pieces)||1-100||101-1000||1001-10000||>10000|
Payment and transportation: prepaid TT, T/T, L/C
- Accept small orders
- fair price
- Deliver on time
- Timely service
- We have more than 11 years of professional experience. As a manufacturer of bathroom accessories, we take quality, delivery time, cost, and risk as our core competitiveness, and all production lines can be effectively controlled
- The products we make can be your sample or your design
- We have a strong research and development team to solve the problem of bathroom hardware
- There are many supporting manufacturers around our factory
Q: When can I get the quotation and information?
A: Our team will reply within 12 hours.
Q: How to enjoy OEM service?
A: Usually, according to your design drawings or original samples, we provide some technical suggestions
and quotes to you. We will arrange production after you confirm.
Q: Is it possible to know how my products going on without visiting your company?
A: We will offer a detailed production schedule and send weekly reports with digital pictures and videos which
show the machining progress.
Q: What are acceptable types of drawings?
A: 2D drawings: PDF, CAD, JPG, etc.
3D drawings: STP, IGS, STL, SAT, PRT, IPT, etc.
Q: How long can I have the sample?
A: Depending on your products and request, it usually takes 7-10 days.
Q: How long will you produce the parts?
A: Normally 3 weeks, we will arrange the produce schedule depends on the quantity and the delivery.